- Never give out personal information.
- Never agree to get together with anyone you meet online.
- Never send a personal picture.
- Never respond to any messages of an aggressive nature. (verbal,
physical, or sexual)
- Never give out your passwords to anyone in class or online.
- Never do or say anything harmful or illegal.
- Talk with your student about what they can do and what they can't.
- Be reasonable and set reasonable rules.
- Understand abilities and limitations of your blocking, filtering, and
- Make sure the content is relevant.
- Make sure to write a relevant subject line.
- Tell your correspondent if you forward his or her message.
- Don't send chain letters or "make money fast" plains.
- Don't send large attachments without asking first.
- Don't criticized people's spelling, it is considered petty. (not
every one has spell checks in their e-mail)
- Don't over use the word urgent.
What is a Choice Teacher?
/Search Tips/Links/In Class Internet
About/Word Document Lesson Plans/